Luxury Self Catering Accommodation
on the cambridgeshire / lincolnshire border
Tennis, Boating, Kayaking, Open Swimming, Walking and Bird watching. All these activities can be done in the 30 acres of garden, woodland and lakes around the house.
- Hard tennis court that also has a football goalpost and a basketball hoop.
- Rowing boats and kayaks for use on the lake. Lifejackets are provided.
- Open water for swimming.
- Private footpaths that link up to local public footpaths some of which follow the River Welland.
- Variety of birds both residents and visitors throughout the year including Swans, Kingfishers, Egrets, Herons, Mallard, Shovelers, Tufted Duck, Greylag and Canada Geese, Woodpeckers and Owls.
- Gardens are mostly lawns and mature trees including specimen varieties such as medlar, mulberry and tulip trees.