Luxury Self Catering Accommodation
on the cambridgeshire / lincolnshire border
Our Luxury house has all the features & facilities you will ever need - plus many more - to make your stay perfect.
Luxury lakeside holiday home with boating, kayaking, open swimming, tennis, walking and birdwatching all on site. Set in 30 tranquil acres of lakes, woodlands and gardens this extremely well-equipped home is popular with guests wanting a stress-free relaxing break or a venue with activities on site. It is ideal for multi-generation family holidays, two young families, groups of friends or business personnel working in the area. Four double bedrooms sleep 8 adults and two fold-up beds are available for children who are well catered for.
A terrace overlooking the lake, with a built-in charcoal barbecue and outdoor furniture, has stunning views and the opportunity to observe the extensive variety of birds and wildlife. A large bay window in the lounge also offers the same views from the shelter of the house. There is parking for several cars and the property links up to several public footpaths and cycle routes.
On the edge of a small village there is easy access to the small town of Market Deeping which has supermarkets and shops and it is only 7 miles from the Historic town of Stamford and from Peterborough. It is easily accessible by road from the A1 which runs past Stamford and by train from the East Coast Main Line that runs through Peterborough.
Having been a holiday let for many years the property is managed and maintained by the owners whose family built the house and created the grounds and they are available to help with any queries or requests.
- Spacious lounge with wide bay window overlooking lake and telescope for bird watching.
- Dining room with oak table that extends to seat 12 people and French doors that open onto the terrace with outdoor table and chairs overlooking the lake.
- Large, exceptionally well equipped kitchen with gas range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- The lounge, dining room and kitchen are open plan.
- 4 spacious double bedrooms.
- Upstairs Master bedroom with king sized bed, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower.
- Upstairs double bedroom with the option of a king-sized bed or twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower.
- Downstairs double bedded room.
- Downstairs twin bedded room.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
- Separate downstairs cloakroom.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer and extra fridge.
- Planted orangery with comfortable seating and dining furniture providing a separate area away from the main living space.
- Double garage with spaces for two cars, bikes, etc.
- Oil fired central heating and a electric coal effect fire in the lounge.
- 37″ Flat Screen TV with Sky including Sports and Children’s Channels and DVD player in the lounge.
- 19″ Flat Screen TV/DVD player in the Master Bedroom.
- High speed fibre optic Wi-FI access.
- CD Player/Radio with I-pod dock.
- Books, games, jigsaws and children’s toys.
- Large built in charcoal barbecue.
- Herb garden in the courtyard.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Football net and basketball hoop available on the hard tennis court.
- 2 Travel Cots or Fold up beds available at £10 each per night. 2 high chairs and stairgates available free of charge. All must be booked in advance. The kitchen is equipped with plastic children’s crockery and cutlery as well as a bottle steriliser. There is a change mat and nappy bin the downstairs cloakroom.
- Hair dryers provided in each bedroom.
- No pets please except for registered assistance dogs.
- No smoking.